Friday, July 10, 2009

Brunch and such


So I took a little break from blogging since we had a holiday last week. Today I've posted 2 delicious entries!

Today, I had a brunch thingy at Jenne's along with my buddy Howie. Jenne made some yummy boiled then sauteed potatoes with onions/scallions(?), garlic and other yummy things. I brought chicken apple sausages and Jenne cooked them while I poked holes so they wouldn't explode everywhere. Howie brought Heath bar scones....epic: ) Howie made these scones, and let me tell you...so GOOoooooood. We sat around and ate and talked while Nino Bravo played in the background(Think Spain's answer to Tom Jones). Such a beautiful way to start the day. After eating we saw a movie. 'MOON' was entertaining. It starred Sam Rockwell, one of my favorite actors. He was great in the film. Howie decided to get a GI-normous popcorn which we only ate half and brought the rest home for my mom and sister. That was my day...now off to have more fun! ::::ZOOOOOOOOOOM:::::

No comments:

Post a Comment